Exhibition Rules and Regulations
– The responsibility and consequences of the information of the booths on the website of Isatis Expo Virtual Exhibition, including information about the company, products and services is up to exhibitor.
– In case of any fundamental change in the received information, the exhibitor is obliged to inform the site in writing (via email) or by phone.
– All submitted content, including photos, catalogs, videos, etc. by the exhibitor must be in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
– The exhibitor can cancel his reservation only at the appointed time, otherwise the payment will not be refunded.
– The exhibitor is responsible for protecting their ID and Password.
– Information and videos should not insult the official religions, customs and traditions of the countries.
– In the information and videos of a particular product or service, should not be denied another similar goods or services.